- 3 Things Posts – (5) Yep! I didn’t get em all on time, but I did them all and I do have to say I am very grateful to have started this project. It works!
- Spending time with people you like and why – (4) My roomies for a few nights, work friends in and outside of work, and F time were all very needed. I could do more to check in with other people I haven’t seen in a while though. Will work on that for next week!
- Sleeping well – (3.5) Even though I’m getting a good amount of sleep, I am still not sleeping on a schedule. Room for improvement
- Exercising – (4) I worked out in my room several times this week. Should’ve gone out for a walk or something, but I had a great time dancing, singing, and stretching a bi this week.
- Do things you’re good at – (5) I feel super accomplished this week, flexed some mental muscles, social muscles, creative muscles. I did a lot of things for me and it paid off!
- Kind things for others – (5) I offered to take them to the RMV 🙂
- Creativity – draw one picture a week – (5) Drew a whole bunch one day! Very fun
- Something fun – (4.5) I didn’t have the initiative to get out and do something completely different this week (cough Diesel cough), but I had a lot of fun with my me time, some social time and generally enjoyed my week.
- Learn something new – (5) I’m having a hard time thinking of something, like a fact I learned this week. I did learn this week that I am more powerful than I imagine, I have the power to change how and what I feel, and I have a feeling that (like lots of my life) all good things come to those who wait.
Weekly score 41/45, A- (just like my Buzzfeed score)