41.5 / 45, 92% Go me still A-!
- 3 Things Posts – (5) Again, not doing them quite on time, but I’m doing them all. I even told people at work about my blogging and the 3 things. It’s cool to share and it’s really working for me. Still feeling pretty great about my blogging.
- Spending time with people you like and why – (5) I saw a whole bunch of people this week! Made new friends! And gonna see more for pho! Went to see work peoples and acquaintances! Got out and went dancing! Took a picture with Joselyn Fox! I have a handful of people I really would like to see, gotta make those appointments.
- Sleeping well – (3) Very not good, my Friday night and Saturday were far too late. I’m getting plenty of sleep, but I need to be better at managing a consistent schedule.
- Exercising – (5) Do duh dansing, worked out today, and my body feels great since I figured out no pillow works best for me.
- Do things you’re good at – (4.5) I cooked, hung out with people, drew, checked-in with work peeps, got recruited to run for office!! etc. I took off points for not being able to flirt. AT ALL, that was major fail.
- Kind things for others – (5) I bought soup for M, rides everywhere, covered for M.
- Creativity – draw one picture a week – (4) Some doodlins, not super creative, but I like practicing my drawing skills.I drew myself a cigar smoking person. Dunno why, but I actually like it a lot. Don’t mind the tail in the corner.
I didn’t take my plate down last night, but I wanted to practice life sketching. And all the food was so yums.
- Something fun – (5) RPDR, totally fun. Party hearty, which I haven’t done in a while.
- Learn something new – (5) I’m going to include wild animal statistic: There are more tigers living in Texas, independently owned, than there are living in the actual wild. I saw a documentary on Netflix, but NatGeo had an article, which I used to engage my kids this week. I also found out a middle/high school friend knows one of my work acquaintances when I friended her on FB. Like I said, what a small & beautiful world we live in!