30.5 / 45, F. Oh no! Seems like I had a bad week, or just felt like I had a pretty bad week… Edit: I got 35.5 / 45, which is a C+ for the week. Looking up!
- 3 Things Posts – (4) Completely did not do them all on time this week. I managed to retroactively get em, but I have my excuses…
- Spending time with people you like and why – (4) I did get to see a few friends I haven’t in a while, and reached out to a few others via Facebook or text, but I have to take off for being mopey this weekend.
- Sleeping well – (4) Still no schedule and still sleeping when I get tired, which is far too late for normal. I took a lot of naps this week.
- Exercising – (4) I went out and hiked and worked out in my room some. Definitely need to make it more of my schedule though
- Do things you’re good at – (3) I suppose I did lots of things I’m good at this week, but I didn’t feel like it. After Thursday I didn’t feel accomplished until I looked at my resume today.
- Kind things for others – (3) Can’t think of any major things I did that were nice for other people 😦 That’s not fun to say at all.
- Creativity – (5)
No time for doodling this week. Might get some partial points if I get home and draw some, but I’m not sure I’ll have time.I just whipped up a new pattern for a client! It’s rough, but it works/I think I can make it work. I was unhappy with my F grade and I needed to do it anyway.
- Something fun – (4.5) Went to the mall and also went hiking over the weekend. Not my A+ game, but I did get outta my room for a bit.
- Learn something new – (4) I learned some new things about hedgehogs, care of my friend NN. I’m also pretty damn sure that self-anointing is a process hedgies use to fend off attackers. Their relatives use foaming to appear more intimidating, and/or they use toxic materials to make their quills more deadly. I’m pretty sure…