Before starting the checklist, I’m gonna start guessing/give myself an effort grade. This week was a B effort on the checklist, minus a few points for late “assignment.”
44.5/45, 98% is A+ yay, just proving my last point.
- 3 Things Posts – (3.5) I did them all but didn’t post individually. Also late on the weekend because of all the excitement. See 3 things supercut after this post.
- Spending time with people you like and why – (5) Saw all the people! C&B in JP, txting K still, SBatz hookup, gayboys at the club, etc.
- Sleeping well – (4) How to get better at this one?
- Exercising – (5) Saturday was workout for the week, 3 hours of straight dancing! I took some walks during the week too 🙂
- Do things you’re good at – (7) Got myself a job interview for Monday (which I’ll post about soon too)!! Did my own taxes, tutored a college student, networked at social event, cooked food, shopped, behavior plan. I gave myself extra credit, because I can.
- Kind things for others – (5) Trying to network and give resources to V who may or may not do the things I tell her about. Rides for peoples.
- Creativity – (5) My behavior plan was a work of genius, no drawing, but I really enjoyed coming up with the plan.
- Something fun – (5) Laundry, mall, dancing day was extra fun. I had some good nights of programs too.
- Learn something new – (5) I am more powerful than I realize.