My week started out pretty nice, then dipped, and then some more, but ended on a high note. I would say somewhere in the B range.
42/45 = 93% A-!
- 3 Things Posts – (3.5) Definitely did not do them on time. I kept a record on my phone, but it’s Wednesday and I’m so late for updating.
- Spending time with people you like and why – (5) Spent lots of time with lots of different groups, met new people and enjoyed myself greatly!
- Sleeping well – (4) Still not getting there
- Exercising – (5) Dancing, walking, moving about, my body feels good
- Do things you’re good at – (4.5) Stitching lots, cooking, doing my job awesomely. I took off points for forgetting how to do interviews
- Kind things for others – (5) Lots of late night rides, an errand for F, wrapping things up at work, etc
- Creativity – (5) Again, I was doing stitching, finished up with the pink
- Something fun – (5) Lots of fun and lots of laughing
- Learn something new – (5) We’ll see how it goes, but something new about someone I’ve known for awhile.