I wanna say I got a B this week.
41/45 = 91%, A- yeah!
- 3 Things Posts – (4) Week and a half late on the posting, but I did keep track of it on my phone.
- Spending time with people you like and why – (5) Spent lots of time with work friends in and outside of work. My gay boy harem was a lot of fun and I hope that happens more often.
- Sleeping well – (3.5) Getting some sleep, but I definitely was not adjusted to a work week sleep schedule yet..
- Exercising – (3.5) I don’t think I made specific time to work out but I don’t think I didn’t work out. Don’t remember so I can take points off for that.
- Do things you’re good at – (5) Work was a killer my last week and I did as best as I could. It was tough. So many errands, work situations, recommendation letters. I won Facebook for a little bit. It was a good productive week.
- Kind things for others – (5) Borrowing my car is a pretty kind thing to do for someone right? It was fun, I always enjoy hanging out with them.
- Creativity – (5) I finished the stitch case, and I feel like writing good recommendation letters take some creativity as well as technical writing skillz.
- Something fun – (5) The weekend was a lot of social and fun time!
- Learn something new – (5) Some interesting conversations with high school students, and then also with gay boys.