Let’s shoot for an A+ again, but no more extra credit. Maybe just an A.
42/45 = 93% = A. Not bad! I would’ve totally given myself a few extra points here and there, but I’m being nice to myself.
- 3 Things Posts – (4) Still taking off a point for lateness
- Spending time with people you like and why – (5) Biz friends, cutie, roomies, kiddos, work and my bestie F
- Sleeping well – (4.5) I think I didn’t undersleep any of this week
- Exercising – (4.5) A bit of a walk, some dancing, but other than that it didn’t seem like I did too much
- Do things you’re good at – (5) Mostly surrounding cooking skillz, but that totally counts
- Kind things for others – (5) Helped her move / made her let me help
- Creativity – (4) Cooking counts! But I didn’t do much else, don’t think I did a lot of writing or drawing
- Something fun – (5) Grilling, PTown, Arb, dinner party, dates, movies, RPDR
- Learn something new – (5) The field trip I went on was very interesting in the way of life lessons and also GMOs