Hoping for an A this week!
43.5/45 = 97% = A, almost A+ range. Pretty damn good!
- 3 Things Posts – (4.5) Just a few late entries, but I was still keeping track! I’ve also added a new notation for backlogged entries (BL).
- Spending time with people you like and why – (5) Lots of time with K, txting my sis, the Amherst crew, roomie time,
- Sleeping well – (5) I’m sleeping pretty great, lots of sleep lately with cutieface around
- Exercising – (5) Lots of exercising, hiking, walking about, Dance Central, and sexytimes totally count ;o
- Do things you’re good at – (5) After an emotional Monday, I pulled it together and had a pretty great week in terms of productivity
- Kind things for others – (5) RMV trip = auto 5 pointer, even if it was only for 30 minutes
- Creativity – (4) Besides finally getting all my blog posts updated, I dunno if that counts?
- Something fun – (5) Amherst mini vacay! roller derby, walkabouts, and chill times
- Learn something new – (5) Learned lots about myself and lots about K