Shooting for an A+, I’ve just been rocking at life lately!
46/45 = 102% A+! Kicking ass at life 🙂
- 3 Things Posts – (5 + 3) Had lots of backlogs, but that’s ok because hanging out with K usually means I don’t have time to actually update the blog every day. I got a few extra points for Friday hang out day and productive Sunday
- Spending time with people you like and why – (5) New friends at #SupremeRally, selfie with Ayanna Presley (who needs to be mayor already), leadership presentation, K’s gay crew Friday fun, F’s birthday adventure time, and a fantastic co-working Sunday with cutieface
- Sleeping well – (3) Lots of weird and late sleeping, weird dreams again
- Exercising – (5) Walking everywhere at the Zoo and Mall, then lots of video game dancing, and of course, lots of sexytime.
- Do things you’re good at – (5) Being very productive lately, lots of deep discussions this entire week, work is great, doing more future planning with K’s help too
- Kind things for others – (5) I helped one of my high school students scan in a document which helped her get a scholarship to a language summer camp! So exciting, and it really wasn’t my help, but she came back to tell and thank me for it. And I’m going to count driving for our RI adventure counts too.
- Creativity – (5) Blog writing is getting way more interesting and detailed, I think that’s a good sign.
- Something fun – (5) All the quotes from the zoo! #Supremerally was quite fun and inspiring, Friday hang out sesh was lots of laughing so hard my abs hurt, and movies with cutieface
- Learn something new – (5) Learned a lot about animals at the zoo (including unfortunate-looking vulture) and more about my adopted gay crew.