I’m on a roll and this week was good, with a bit of a glitch. Going for A++
44/45 = 98% = A+, missed out on points cuz of creativity 😐 Gotta get my life on A++ track again!
- 3 Things Posts – (4 + 4) Late and 8 bonus gratitudes, most of them being on Neverending Date Friday, which was so fun
- Spending time with people you like and why – (5) A good balance of hanging out with my friends and roomies and also K’s friends
- Sleeping well – (4) Most of the week was good sleep, a few nights without K had me up later than usual, but pretty good sleep once we were back together
- Exercising – (5) All the walking! Dancing! So much sexytimes!
- Do things you’re good at – (5) Finishing my work project was great for me and it makes me feel all accomplished and such
- Kind things for others – (5) Some favors here and there
- Creativity – (2) Weaksauce, but our vegan dinner was “creative” and so tasty!
- Something fun – (5) Lots of fun on Friday, Saturday was quite fun too
- Learn something new – (5) New York loves their Shakespeare in the park so much that people have to wait in line for tickets and can miss out, even when they wait for over 5 hours