Nature at its best:
Comics because they’re the best:
- AwkwardYeti comics are about human organs being hilarious
- Maximumble comics have been hilariously LGBT friendly/tongue-in-cheek
Useful life advice and articles:
- Mindfulness training from Google “Search Inside Yourself” there’s a book I should buy;
- Become financially self-sufficient by self publishing (totally have considered doing this for real)
- “Shed That Skin” great commencement speech from Amber Tamblyn about letting go
- Motivation and how it works – Positive emotions, consequences, and being held accountable
- young feminist leader Adora Svitak
- the power of family names
- Rebranding beauty ads, a more critical look at beauty – Stop The Beauty Madness
- Sarah Kay’s piece about past relationships, love her! (video below)
- everything I don’t know about mental illness through creative writing – The Ghost’s Daughter Speaks
- How to Love a Leo – completely 100% accurate
- Sometimes banks are not always terrible, go TD Bank!
- Anna Kendrick is one of the most creative actors out there right now, mostly because she’s authentic, real and unapologetic
- Monty Python’s last good bye
- Hilary Duff’s latest, complete with bloopers (which are better than the actual music video, but oh well), and Rock from But I’m A Cheerleader – who after internet research is a pretty famous actor Eddie Cibrian, married to LeAnn Rimes. Totally my type of guy – pretty boy, muscular, dark and scruffyish, and very gayish, even in Hilary’s music video
Will never not be gay in my mind!!
Ok that’s enough right? Til next time!