Sunday 8-10 BL
1) Grasshopper in Allston was pretty yummy but not as good as the My Thai place in Chinatown. Dumplings were fantastic and the sauce was almost as good as real nuoc mam.
2) Walkabout lap around the reservoir in Brighton. Hot sun and lots of teasing. Dunno why she likes weak complainy me. Pictures of my lumpy legs and I whined the rest of the way around. Nice to get out walking though!
edit note: I was gonna put in a pic of mosquito bites, but my Google search was a little crazy / don’t do it. So “this space left blank intentionally”
3) Groceries misadventure in Trader Joe’s and then Whole Foods. Car wash adventure and then we went home before a trip to Orange Leaf froyo yummies.
4) Home for 10 Things I Hate About You and leftovers dinner. I love the movie and Heath Ledger is a dreamboat it’s so sad he passed so young. Julia Stiles I love and she’s kinda dropped outta the scene. Baby JGL and Gabrielle Union.
5) Little bit of roomie and Peachie time tonight before yeasty popcorns and some sexytimes.