Continuing my tradition of doing a big link dump instead of updating my blog here goes. I may make the 8th my Link Dump deadline…
- These lunch ideas are cute, only #1 and #3 I would actually do for myself
- Some of your favorite foods! Superfoods to keep you young and sexy
- Thoughts for after the honeymoon phase
- OMG Sweden! We were just talking about them. They’ve figured out how to be a ridiculously low waste country while creating energy for the country. Jeez, those guys are overachievers…
- #YouOkSis Anti-street harassment simple solution, ask the victim when away from harasses “You ok?”
- The Prime Minister of India addresses rape culture in fantastic speech.
- On India and feminism: new legislation that attempts to curb beauty standards in advertising based on skin tone
- Hells yeah! Female bricklayer of Baltimore, check out those guns!
- Fuck yeah! More badass womens
- Intro feminist language
- More advanced parody of anti-feminists on social media, this is how stupid you sound/look
- Bike riding as a metaphor for privilege
- Quotes about explaining racism
- Loneliness the intersection of orphans and mental health. Really important to think about moving forward in my forays into academia…
- Celebrities speak out about gun control/reform I really hope this actually has an impact on gun laws in this damn country…
That’s me to a T!
- How to be polite – Really enjoyed this article! I often think I’m a polite person in general, but recent car trips with my girlfriend have proven otherwise… This is inspiration to practice more patience and politeness, especially in the car
and surrounded by idiots
- Being more considerate – I think I’m a pretty considerate person too. This article also resonated with me 🙂
- Putting things into incredible perspective. How do I continue life with this in mind?
“But the 8-hour workday is too profitable for big business…because it makes for such a purchase-happy public. Keeping free time scarce means people pay a lot more for convenience, gratification, and any other relief they can buy.”
- I don’t have a cat and I want all these things! Maybe if I buy all of these things, I will get a cat. Is that how it works?
- Or build this house. Then all the cats will want to come hang out. Right?
- Pup does not want to go home yet. He’s not ready.
- John Green is the Fault in Our Stars author?! He’s that cool guy on Youtube I’ve seen before but didn’t know who he was. Wikipedia’d him and he’s a very cool, relatable guy. He meets and interviews a woman who is saving thousands of young lives in Ethiopia by being amazingly creative and resourceful. Very awesome!
- Mom and daughter art collaborations. These are great!
- Saving these fonts for when I have a chance to download them!
- Natural anti-pest remedies – get on this!
- Gotta pass this on to my cousin soon. How to: the sexual assault conversation with college kids
- Everything I need to learn about credit cards