How about an A- this week? Still haven’t made enough time for creativity lately…
48/45 = 107% A++ Yeah! Killed it on my Birthday Week!
- 3 Things Posts – (4.5 + 5) Lots of extra gratitudes this week!
- Spending time with people you like and why – (5) Met a personal hero of mine, family phone call, roomies, coworkers’ last weeks, F and pet therapy time, etc.
- Sleeping well – (4) For the most part, lots of good sleeping. I didn’t get sleep one night, or maybe I did, but it wasn’t good sleep.
- Exercising – (5) Walk over a bridge, sexytimes, could have done more, but I feel like I got enough exercise this week
- Do things you’re good at – (4.5) Not a whole lot of “work” done this week, but I’m giving myself points for picking good books for our coworkers, they all seemed to enjoy their books. I also restarted my Instagram and have added a whole bunch of people, not super important, but I still got it
- Kind things for others – (5) See book buying, and F’s visit
- Creativity – (5) Instagram counts as creativity right?
- Something fun – (5) PTown is always fun, Sharknado night was fun, F and American Ninja Warrior is fun, birthday date was a lot of fun 🙂
- Learn something new – (5) I know how to dye someone’s hair outta the box now!